Colloidal Silver Cures MRSA: The Undisputed Cure for MRSA and Other Super pathogens
The deadly, flesh-eating super-pathogen known as MRSA now kills one in every five people it infects. And of those who survive, many are crippled for life.
But medical authorities still won’t tell you that safe, natural colloidal silver kills this deadly super-pathogen quickly and easily even though their prescription antibiotic drugs can’t!
In Steve Barwick’s new 36-page booklet, Colloidal Silver: the Undisputed Cure for MRSA and Other Super-pathogens, you’ll find the straight scoop you won’t find anywhere else on how to use colloidal silver to protect yourself and your family from the growing scourge of antibiotic-resistant MRSA.
Why So Important?
Why is it so critically important to know that safe, natural colloidal silver cures MRSA? Here are the startling facts no one’s talking about:
MRSA is now by far the most prevalent antibiotic-resistant superbug infection known to man. In the U.S. alone, there are 94,000 MRSA superbug infections each year, with 18,650 deaths – far more deaths than are caused by AIDS each year.
That’s a staggering 20% death rate, meaning one in every five people who get an internal MRSA infection die, even with the best medical attention possible. You have better odds with Russian roulette.
Dr. Buddy Creech, assistant professor of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, said “Many people carry the MRSA bacteria on their skin – as much as 30% of the population.” Creech went on to explain that the deadly MRSA pathogen is now “part of our normal bacteria make-up.”
Says Professor Creech, "Wherever abrasions of the skin are common, MRSA infections are going to be more prevalent, and far more serious.”
The problem, of course, is that when MRSA penetrates the skin through a scratch or nick – even something so innocuous as a minor razor cut, a paper cut, or scratches from playing with the family dog (or children playing out in the yard) – it rapidly begins to proliferate out-of-control and spread throughout the body.
You see, the body’s internal milieu is far richer than the skin in the nutrient-rich fluid media the MRSA pathogen needs in order to rapidly proliferate and spread. So once it’s able to make its way inside the human body through a simple cut or scratch, it spreads like wildfire, and is far more difficult to control.
Indeed, epidemiologists point out that while MRSA infections “were once seen almost exclusively in ill and immune-compromised hospital patients, they have now become increasingly common in otherwise healthy people over the past decade.”
This is why the community-acquired form of MRSA (the kind you get simply by being out in public) is now so rampant, outpacing hospital-acquired MRSA infections by leaps and bounds.
What’s more, as you’ll see as you continue to read, the only "risky behavior" you have to engage in to contract a potentially deadly MRSA infection is to go shopping at your local supermarket...or shake hands with a neighbor, friend or co-worker...or go to the local gym to work out...or eat out at a local restaurant...or go to the movies...or just about anything in public places where "touch surfaces" can hold the deadly MRSA pathogen!
Children and MRSA: the Silent Epidemic
Unfortunately, children seem to be taking the brunt of these “increasingly common” MRSA infections.
According to a medical study by Dr. Patrick Romano of the University of California at Davis, child hospitalization due to MRSA infections have doubled since the year 2000. And admissions for severe skin infections like MRSA now rank as the seventh most common reason for hospital admission among children, which is up from 13th in 2000.
Dr. Romano says mutations in the MRSA organism have made it more virulent and easier to transmit. He states:
“We continue to see more severe, life-threatening infections affecting the blood, lungs, muscles and even bones of previously healthy children. We have to live with the fact that it's out there, all around us in the community. At this point, we expect a certain level of these infections...Now, it's a matter of recognizing the early signs and treating it early when we see it."
What Dr. Romano doesn’t mention is exactly how high the “certain level of these infections” has become. Indeed, according to the medical journal Pediatrics, MRSA infections have led to nearly 30,000 child hospitalizations in recent years – mostly school kids.
In 1999, only two out of every 1,000 hospitalizations were for children with serious MRSA infections. Now, it’s 21 in every 1,000 hospitalizations. And the rate continues to climb.
What's more, according to U.S. News & World Report, “This new breed of MRSA is community-acquired rather than hospital-acquired. It survives on surfaces as well as on hands, and can cause severe, even lethal infections in otherwise healthy children.”
Hospital Studies Demonstrate
MRSA Has Now Gone Airborne!
Another dirty little secret the health and medical authorities are apparently trying to avoid letting you know is this: As far back as 2001, clinical researchers discovered that MRSA can easily become airborne and infect people by lodging in the nasal passages and lungs after it’s breathed in.
In fact, a study published in the Archives of Otolaryngol Head and Neck Surgery demonstrates that MRSA was very easily spread among patients in a hospital through the airborne route, and may be responsible for many cases of hospital-borne MRSA infections. According to the study authors:
“Methicillin-resistant S aureus was re-circulated among the patients, the air, and the inanimate environments, especially when there was movement in the rooms. Airborne MRSA may play a role in MRSA colonization in the nasal cavity or in respiratory tract MRSA infections. Measures should be taken to prevent the spread of airborne MRSA to control nosocomial MRSA infection in hospitals.”
In other words, as long as everything was perfectly still in the hospital rooms, MRSA didn’t go airborne. But as soon as there was significant movement in the hospital rooms -- such as the changing of bed sheets, or the moving of hospital equipment, or dusting and cleaning -- the MRSA pathogens easily went airborne, and were carried throughout the hospital room on the ambient air currents.
Indeed, the study states: “…clinical isolates of MRSA in our ward were of one origin, and the isolates from the air and from inanimate environments were identical to the MRSA strains that caused infection or colonization in the in-patients.”
Yes, the study found that the exact same MRSA strains found to be airborne were also found to be colonizing the nasal passages and lungs of the hospital patients and causing drug-resistant infections. According to the study authors, this strongly suggests the patients were being contaminated with MRSA via the airborne route.
What’s more, the researchers found that airborne samples of MRSA and other bacteria increased a staggering 50 times over in hospital rooms when the air was sampled directly after bed sheets were changed.
According to the study authors:
“This suggests that airborne MRSA may play a role in MRSA colonization in the nasal cavity or in respiratory MRSA infections. When medical staff were present in the rooms of patients, the number of Colony Forming Units of MRSA increased in and around the rooms. This indicates that MRSA on surface environments spreads during periods of movement, such as when bed sheets are changed in hospitals.”
In other words, whenever there was movement in a hospital room, such as hospital staff changing bed sheets, MRSA was spread throughout the room and began colonizing additional areas of the room.
Indeed, one 1998 study published in the Journal of Hospital Infections was titled “Ventilation grilles as a potential source of MRSA, causing an outbreak in an orthopedic ward at a district general hospital.” So apparently, the newly airborne MRSA pathogens can even colonize the ventilation grilles in hospital rooms, and literally be spread further throughout the rooms whenever the heat or air conditioning comes on – even enough to cause an outbreak of MRSA infections!
And to make things ever scarier, the researchers in the 2001 hospital study went on to state: “…In this study, we confirmed that MRSA could be acquired by medical staff and patients through airborne transmission. The findings suggest the importance of protecting patients against cross-infectious agents existing in aerosols.”
“Aerosols” means tiny drops of liquid that are airborne. Translation: Even coughing can spread the MRSA pathogen to others once a patient’s nasal cavities or lungs have been infected through the airborne route.
Finally, the study authors pointed out that as far back as 1998 it was already thought by some researchers that MRSA could be spread by coughing:
“MRSA in the form of a bio-aerosol can contaminate the air and cause airborne infectious diseases.”
“Bio-aerosol” simply means liquid droplets in the air that come from a human body. Again, it’s just a ten dollar medical term for coughing.
Of course, what can happen in a hospital room can happen in a home just as easily. This may well be one reason why MRSA infections that occur in the home – often referred to as “community acquired MRSA -- tend to be spread to other family members rather quickly.
If for example a family member were to have a MRSA infection and precautions aren’t taken during the changing of bed sheets, or when the infected individual coughs, the MRSA pathogen can go airborne in the home and potentially contaminate other areas of the home and infect other family members.
Surviving a MRSA Infection?
According to the MRSAid Blog, of those who manage to survive a MRSA infection after being treated with intensive cocktails of intravenous antibiotic drugs, many end up facing incredibly difficult recovery periods that often involve staggering amounts of ongoing medications and multiple surgeries. Indeed, as one woman recently wrote me of her horrific experience with MRSA:
“I went into the hospital with MRSA and was there for 13 weeks. Seven of those were in the Intensive Care Unit. The MRSA went systemic and ate part of my spine. I had six surgeries in five weeks...
...Because of this I now have my spine put together with nuts, bolts, screws, rods and a cage around my spine. I wear a back brace…This is a miserable existence … Just want people to know that MRSA is easy to get and remember you never get rid of it.”
That story is heartbreaking. But all the more so because there’s no reason the poor woman should have had to endure such a devastating and crippling ordeal that will now affect her for the rest of her life.
She had simply never been told about the clinical studies demonstrating colloidal silver to be effective against the MRSA pathogen – studies you’ll learn about in your copy of Steve Barwick’s new 36-page booklet, Colloidal Silver: the Undisputed Cure for MRSA and Other Super-pathogens.
Even Pro Football Players
Are Contracting Deadly MRSA Infections
Due to the fact that MRSA now lives on the skin of up to 30% of all people, always seeking a way to penetrate the skin and get inside the human body, football players are now at greater risk of MRSA infection, and indeed are becoming MRSA victims at an alarming rate.
As Dr. Deverick Anderson, co-director of the Duke Infection Control Outreach Network, explained at a recent news conference, the reason so many football players are coming down with MRSA infections is that they’re more prone to skin abrasions. “This is likely related to day-to-day activity that we all do…[but] football players are more at risk because of the physical toll of the game.”
As an example, already three players for the Tampa Bay Bucs have contracted drug-resistant MRSA infections. Each player was forced to take extended medical leave until the doctors got their raging MRSA infections under control.
And this year, one of those players – Pro Bowl offensive lineman Carl Nicks – quit playing football altogether when his drug-resistant MRSA infection returned with a vengeance, out of the blue.
What Can You Do To Help
Protect Yourself and Your Family?
50% of All U.S. Meat Is MRSA-Contaminated!
And there’s even more bad news on the MRSA front – news that should leave you hopping mad:
A brand new study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases has demonstrated that an average of 50% of all the beef, chicken, pork and turkey bought in five U.S. cities and sampled by researchers were contaminated with the deadly MRSA pathogen.
That’s up from only 14% MRSA contamination found in studies conducted last year. In other words, the problem with MRSA-contaminated meats in our food supply is skyrocketing! But health authorities are keeping it under wraps out of fear people will quit buying meat and devastate another critical part of the economy.
According to medical journalist Leah Zerbe, earlier this year researchers tested 136 total samples (80 different brands) of ground beef, chicken, pork and turkey purchased from 26 retail grocery stores in five U.S. cities.
The shocking results: Nearly 80 percent of the turkey, 42 percent of the pork, 41 percent of the chicken and 37 percent of the beef were contaminated with antibiotic-resistant staph, i.e., MRSA!
In Steve Barwick’s new 36-page booklet, Colloidal Silver: the Undisputed Cure for MRSA and Other Super-pathogens, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know in order to defeat MRSA infections – quickly and easily – using safe, natural colloidal silver, the world’s most powerful natural infection-fighting agent.
Here are just a few of the critical things you’ll learn:
- 7 top places you risk getting infected with MRSA!
- 4 best ways to avoid MRSA infections!
- Why cooking your store-bought meat is not enough if you want to keep your family safe from food-borne MRSA infections!
- Why thoroughly cleaning kitchen cutting boards, countertops, food preparation utensils and anything else your store-bought meat comes into contact with is now critical!
- The hidden cause of MRSA and other drug-resistant superbug infections (it’s not what you might think)!
- How the FDA and USDA are complicit in the MRSA crisis and the nearly 20,000 deaths per year it causes in the U.S. alone!
- Why the medical authorities won’t publicly admit colloidal silver cures MRSA and other superbug infections!
- 4 clinical studies that prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that colloidal silver kills the MRSA super-pathogen with ease!
- Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. and his astonishing work that proved silver was the cure for drug-resistant microbes!
- A brief primer on colloidal silver for individuals who might be new to its use!
- What Brigham Young University researchers discovered when they tested colloidal silver against the MRSA pathogen!
- How Iranian medical researchers proved that antibiotic drugs no longer effective against MRSA regain their effectiveness when silver is added to them!
- The startling discovery by Chinese researchers demonstrating that silver kills MRSA and other superpathogens on touch surfaces such as countertops!
- How Czech medical researchers demonstrated that very low concentrations of silver can destroy MRSA if they have this one characteristic that critical to maximum effectiveness!
- 3 more clinical studies demonstrating colloidal silver to be effective against four dozen different super-pathogens in addition to MRSA!
- How the EPA was forced to openly admit silver kills MRSA and other deadly pathogens, even while the FDA makes it a criminal offense to say so when advertising a commercial colloidal silver product!
- What British medical researchers discovered when they began using silver-impregnated wound dressings on topical MRSA infections!
- The $250,000 “Silver Bullet” machine being studied by British medical researchers (and why you’ll never need one once you learn about colloidal silver’s astonishing effectiveness against MRSA)!
- The elderly Albany, Georgia man who refused surgery to treat his burgeoning MRSA infection and instead cured it using colloidal silver!
- The 82-year old British man who, after being sent home from the hospital to die, cured his own MRSA infection using colloidal silver!
- The dying hospitalized doctor whose MRSA infection was cured when his wife surreptitiously began bringing him colloidal silver into his hospital room!
- The woman who saved her own dying sister of a deadly MRSA infection by sneaking colloidal silver to her after her husband and doctor had forbade it!
- How colloidal silver saved a woman’s MRSA-infected foot from amputation!
- How colloidal silver was used to end a three-month long MRSA plague among an infected family including two children, one of whom was inflicted with MRSA boils as big as a human fist!
- How one woman used colloidal silver to help cure her husband of a hospital-acquired MRSA infection after he had bypass surgery!
- The MRSA-infected gentleman who had been losing the battle against MRSA until he started using colloidal silver; why his doctor “let out a big ‘Wow!’ when he saw his new blood work report!
- The local church member who acquired MRSA after a hospital surgery and then astonished her doctors by curing herself in one week using colloidal silver!
- The one food item you need to eliminate from your diet altogether while you’re fighting an active MRSA infection (the MRSA pathogen thrives on it)!
- How to determine your daily dosage of colloidal silver if you’re fighting an active MRSA infection!
- 2 additional nutritional supplements that work hand-in-hand with colloidal silver for serious MRSA infections!
- 2 additional nutritional supplements that work hand-in-hand with colloidal silver for serious MRSA infections!
- The common essential oil that can be used in conjunction with colloidal silver for stubborn topical cases of MRSA (i.e., infected MRSA boils)!
- The “colloidal silver and powdered clay” trick for helping heal MRSA outbreaks faster!
- A simple way to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for just a few pennies per quart if you’re ever faced with a stubborn MRSA infection!
- And much, much more!
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is this: Medical scares like “Bird Flu,” “Swine Flu,” and even Ebola come and go. But MRSA infections are here to stay. MRSA is not going away. And that’s largely because the medical authorities continue to ignore the one thing that kills the deadly pathogen: Colloidal Silver.
And that’s why Steve Barwick’s new 36-page booklet, Colloidal Silver: the Undisputed Cure for MRSA and Other Super-pathogens is one of the most important "must have" reports he’s ever written, and one of the most important pieces of “how to” information you could add to your natural health knowledge base for the sake of yourself and your family!
Reg. $29.95 ... On Sale Now: $19.95 (You save $10)
Steve Barwick is one of the greatest writers in the realm of colloidal silver...He's done a lot to promote the awareness of colloidal silver, to debunk the myths and to get good information out to the public....
I've been reading his stuff for a long time...He's become quite a voice and a champion for disseminating good information about colloidal silver...silver therapeutics...silver medicinals...
He cuts through a lot of the garbage that the governmental and pharmaceutical complex uses to sway everybody from silver. He's one of my heroes out there...So hats off to you, Steve."